280th SHEFFIELD SCOUTS
Covid-19 Meeting Information
UPDATED: 13 APR 2021
The Scout Association has defined its own readiness ratings Scout
England is currently at AMBER status - this means that scout meetings
can take place outdoors (with Covid precautions).
Please see the "Programme" page for a list of activites and the "Wed Info" page for any specific details about the upcoming meeting.
FACE TO FACE MEETINGS;
ASKING PARENTS TO;
- remain in their cars during drop-off and pick-up
- not to wait at the Scout Hall entrance if walking (but further away)
- ensure their children are aware of requirements
ASKING SCOUTS TO:
- remain 2m from other Scouts and Leaders at all times
- wash / sanitise hands as requested
- have fun
Additional protection equipment will be used should any first aid situations require close contact.
VIRTUAL MEETINGS (when required);
Will be held using ZOOM - this can be used on laptops, phones, tablets of most makes, please visit the ZOOM website to set-up before the meetings (you DO NOT need an account to use ZOOM).
ZOOM meeting numbers and passwords will be sent to parents by text approx 1 hour before the meeting is due to start.
Contact the Scout Leader if you require any further information.